These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you will not be able to buy any products from us.
- These Conditions shall supersede all earlier conditions of “ASICRUN”
- “Price” means the price paid by the Customer for the Product excluding carriage and any credit surcharge. The Price is stated on the ASICRUN Order Confirmation.
- “Order Confirmation” means the acknowledgement of the Customer´s order sent to the Customer by ASICRUN.
- “Dispatch Email” means the email sent to the Customer to confirm their order is accepted and the goods dispatched.
- “Product” means any computer components or other goods supplied to the Customer by ASICRUN.
3. Ordering and Payment
- All descriptions, photographs and advertising are solely to provide an idea of the products they describe. While we take every care with our descriptions, errors may occur and are excluded from the contract if very minor. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Payment can be made by Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum, We cannot dispatch any Products until we have cleared funds. If you are using our payment method we reserve the right not to ship to unconfirmed (blockchain) transactions.
- While we try and ensure all prices on our website are accurate, errors may very occasionally occur. If we do discover an error in the price of a Product ordered before dispatch we will inform you as soon as possible and give the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled under this clause and you have already paid for the Product, you will receive a full refund.
- If the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognized as a miss-pricing, we will be under no obligation to provide the Product even after despatch.
- Any delivery date stated is a warranty by ASICRUN to use reasonable endeavours to effect delivery by that date. No liability will be accepted by ASICRUN for failure to meet a stated delivery date If a product is delivered to you in error and is not what you ordered, then you must contact Customer Services who will arrange for collection, and for the correct product to be delivered or refund (if applicable).
- Products supplied by ASICRUN are delivered at the risk of ASICRUN, if applicable Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing.
- If a Product is damaged, within 30 days of delivery;
- If a Product has been lost or is short, within 30 days of delivery.
- A claim for loss or damage may not be allowed if you claim outside the above time limit.
- The equipment that we distribute is very expensive and is insured by ASICRUN.
- You should return the Product in its original packaging to ASICRUN at the address above. Prior authorization must be obtained for any returns by contacting ASICRUN customer services. You must back up all data as we cannot guarantee your data during repairs or testing.
- If any item is returned which is found not to be faulty by our technicians, then a charge will be made for return carriage insurance and administration.
- This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Limitation of Liability
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Product arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party if you use the Product in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow instructions, or any alterations or repair you carry out without our prior written approval.
- You accept that any Products purchased which are listed as Clearance have a warranty of 2 years unless otherwise stated on the item description.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for any deliberate breaches of these Terms by us that would entitle you to terminate the contract between us; or
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability.
- We are not responsible for any indirect or consequential losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and even if such losses result from a deliberate breach of this Contract by us that would entitle you to terminate the Contract between us, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data, or
- waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this clause 6.5 shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property that fall within the terms of clause 6.1 or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of clauses 6.5.1 to 6.5.6 inclusive of this clause 6.5
7. Import Duty
- ASICRUN deal with customs and fees required(if applicable).
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined.
8. Customers Obligations
- You are responsible for your own choice of Product and its suitability for any particular purpose. You must ensure that any Products are compatible.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Specifications are correct as per manufacturer information.
- You must provide reasonable courtesy information and cooperation to ASICRUN.
9. Entire Agreement
We will rely on these terms and conditions and any documents referred to in them in relation to any contract between us. Please make sure any variations to there are confirmed in writing by a director.
10. Marketing Emails
- “Marketing Emails” refers to any promotional email communication. The information transmitted in these emails is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender. Although the emails and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus-free and no responsibility is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. Errors and omissions are excepted. Images are used for illustrative purposes only. Prices are valid for the indicated time period only. Offer pricing is only available on the online store. Retail prices apply through the Trade Counter and Telephone Sales.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the rest are unaffected.
12. Variation of Terms and Conditions
From time to time we may need to update these terms and conditions to reflect changes in legislation, the marketplace or company policy. The contract will be subject to those terms and conditions in force at the time of the formation of the contract – i.e. on the date of the Dispatch Email.